Air Conditioning

Page 2 of 2
No, but I had a proctologist make me, one time. In the lab with chemicals and body parts. I'm not really human.
Here is my school year book photo. I was 18. http://tinyurl.com/2bftgu
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Replacing a thermostat is not a hi-tech job. One does not need to be a automobile mechanic to change a battery.
What the OP did was a reasonable DIY project. He did not do it right and, as I wrote above, it is time to call a professional.
Dick
Dick Adams wrote:

Well I agree, but it must have been high-tech enough that 'he' didn't get it right. :) 4 or more wires and he blew it....
--
Zyp

Zyp wrote:

What? He is agy too? '=[

THERE should be one on the inside of the cover. UNSCREW the cover and take it into the CAN and study. IGNORE your wives comments ' THIS IS MANS WORK "