A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 6 of 14
On Jul 6, 10:55 pm, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

Just searched Google - found EPA Section 608 Certification, NEMI - TABB certification, NATE, and HVAC Excellence.
Comments?
wrote in message

HVAC
couldn't make

Yeah, you're not footing the bill.

If he's not certified, and if the temperature coming out the vent is not at least 15 degrees less than the ambient temperature, then I'm going to send a letter to the landlord. The landlord is required to keep the A/C in working order, and I'm not responsible for outragous electric bills if they won't fix it.
wrote in message

trained
pay
Then by all means, get the ball a rollin.
But that doesn't require you to figure out who to call to repair the system!
wrote in message

trained
pay
Yeah that's something usually written right into your contract.
Now, define outragous.
You fucking slut.

Hi, Carie is my ex-girlfriend, and still a friend. She's not a slut. She's not shy either. I asked her if it was okay to post this picture. Here's what your are missing. (Warning - nudity)
[URL=http://imageshack.us ][img=http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8800 / sunbeachkv8.jpg][/url] Shot at 2007-07-06
On Jul 7, 2:08 am, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunbeachkv8.jpg
On Jul 7, 2:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

On second thought, why am I rewarding you? Well, I guess even the worst of them deserve some pleasure. I really doubt you are getting anything like her.
On Jul 7, 2:08 am, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8800/sunbeachkv8.jpg
On Jul 7, 2:08 am, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8800/sunbeachkv8.jpg
tim snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

Got any of guys?
Jeffrey Lebowski wrote:

I think YOU just supplied a perfectly adequate definition of 'outrageous'.
- Logan

Nope, "outrageous" is what the sound is thats made when you get dropped into the killfile
*PLONK*
Jeffrey Lebowski wrote:

Now this post I can agree with! Geez cross posting fundie idiots...

And you are the third idiot (3rd) I've read that thinks alt.hvac is a protected space. Get a date!
-- Oren
Oren wrote:

Ok Hatch, could this be because 1)we are right and you are wrong? 2)You too are a fundie cross posting idjit? 3)The OP poster is a fundie cross posting idjit? 4)She thinks she can out logic anybody but won't do the logical starting point in research? 5)You are another idjit telling other people what to do?
Sorry Oral, wrong answer Johhny tell Oral what he has not won and bring on the next contestant...
wrote in message

What is a "fundie" idjit, or am I one for asking.? Somebody said there is "no such thing as a stupid question." (<;
wrote in message

HVAC
make
Good luck with that!!! LOL
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 19:55:23 -0700, carie snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

Ask him what the problem is, and how long it will take to fix it.
Since he doesn't work for you, he may not tell you, but if you are nice, and not the least bit snotty, he may well tell you.
Maybe ask him if it's worth repairing or not, although that is not his decision and he may be much less willing to speculate. OTOH, if he knows it's a 50 dollar problem, he may be wiling to speculate. But you have to be even nicer to get answers to hard questions. (sometimes even when you yourself are paying).

The landlord is required to keep the A/C working properly. Are you suggesting that underhanded behavior is so common as to be practically expected?