A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 14 of 14
You absolutely right with one difference that some people can do more in half the hour then some in half month and some people have college degree only to qualify to clean toilet Tony

Oh my... you did it again. Since you're a refrigeration tech, why don't you keep your mouth shut when it comes to residential air conditioning systems??
Replies follow...

She has a 800 sq ft apartment. I know it's hard for you to know this as it's in her FIRST post!! She also has a Goodman 2 ton unit, as this is in her SECOND post!!

Then how can Goodman get by with the following information for a 2-ton unit??
"Compressor RLA 11.5"

Nothing has been said about the unit freezing. Nothing has been said about a heat pump. Even though, by the model number it is a heat pump. But the fact remains that it doesn't even have to bee a heat pump for freezing conditions to show up!!

Wow, now there's an original thought. <rolleyes> Why don't you check the model number? It is a heat pump!

Have you saw anything posted on the operating pressures??

Once again, model number says it's a HP! But even if it wasn't a HP, we would still need the operating pressures and temperatures!!

Once again, it's a HP.

Brillant, just brillant!!

I believe that you need training in the HVAC field, if you want to actually post helpful information!
KJPRO the only qualification you have kiddy garden and that would be to advance for you I am suggesting more like day care. son grow up. Tony

Facts hurt you , Eh?
Sorry...
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Wow Kjpro more people have formed some interesting opinions of you. Hmm,, Maybe it is you.
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com

Yeah, you don't know Tony very well... he's very well liked around here... LMAO
Who you going to use next, your brother Stormy? LOL
Carie if you still reading this ? could you let us know how you made out. Thanks Tony