Patchouli herb plant

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:36:21 GMT, "Cereus-validus..."

...and the beat goes on. Let's see if they show the crowds of protesting people who will be lining the streets. They didn't show them during the first unimaginable party 4 years ago.
Whining soreloser, heh.
http://www.gwu.edu/~action/2004/inaug2004/inaugfin.html

I've read this whole thread and I see there are many children here posing as adults. For the Bush haters, rest assured the innaugaration will get almost no positive coverage and more of the same drivel from the other kids.

But of course, nothing could be more childish than your own "You're a baby! You're a baby!"
Personally I wouldn't rule out the possibility of children being a lot smarter than you give them credit. Certainly I've known a few who could launch a more convincing argument than "You're a baby!"
-paghat the ratgirl

That
biggest
relief,
posing as

almost
If you say so mouse girl
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote in

my 4.5 year old has been telling me "there are 3 ways to change the government: the ballot box, the jury box & the ammo box... i choose the ammo box" he also listened carefully to all 3 debates & his opinion was "Stupid Bush" he's a very bright child :) lee
snipped-for-privacy@empire.net says...

Bumper sticker version:
There are four boxes - soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Use in that order.

says...

most people using the saying tend to drop the 'soapbox' & i don't know why. i also don't know where the kid heard it in the first place... was it on one of the NPR morning shows? he does listen to NPR on the way to preschool. lee
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:12:17 -0800, Larry Blanchard

Meaning that if you dont get what you want, then force your will on others any way you can. Sounds like something a 4.5 year old would think of.
Swyck
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote in says...

True, but it also sounds like George W. Bush. Not a coincidence, I think.
Don't blame me. I voted against the Shrub two times and lost. Shame on the Democratic party for not having a better candidate. The Tsunami hero, Judd Bush, may be next in the White House? Spend, spend, spend.

Yup.
I think you've confused Ashley Judd's bush with Jeb Bush. If you're not confused, then hey, I'm with you, I'd vote for Judd's bush before Jeb any day.
-paghat the ratgirl
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote in wrote:

The candidate who could really get the 18-50 yo male demographic out to vote is Juggs Bush.
snipped-for-privacy@noone.com says...

<snip>
You hit the nail right on the head. What the Dems need is another Paul Tsongas.
        Bill