Plant or Herb Ident please

Hello Folks, could someone help me ident this plant, I have looked through a few sites and heave not found the plant. I thought it was lavender but it doesn't look like the images I have seen of lavender..

Please foolow-up here in the newsgroup

thanks in advance

please veiw these photo's of the plant

Concho

Uzytkownik "Concho" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

Check on artemisia.

B.

Reply to
Basia Kulesz

It looks some sort of Sage.

Reply to
Debra Matthews

smell it.......lavender and sage can look alike....but smell is completely different! LOL

Reply to
awoolman

Thank you, yes I looked and have found white sage looks like it and is what this is I think or a sage very close in that species.. The smell is of sage or lavender I will need to test the two I have lavender oil, so I can judge in the scent between the two.

thanks again for the help! Cheers

Reply to
Concho

Yup, looks like sage to me. Smell it.