New Orleans Woodworking Show

What happen to the New Orleans Woodworking Show? I've attended the Show for the past 4 years and noticed how the Show has progressively down-sized. That asside, the seminars were great and well attended.

Reply to
Frank A.

I had the same experience at the Seattle -Tacoma show late last year, it was hardly worth the price of admission. I talked to the folks at the Tormek booth who had just come from another show, in this town the major employer had just laid off a large number of workers and the show was totally dead. It seemed that the seminars were run by mostly factory folk rather that the fine craftsmen just a few years back. You certainly couldn't tell that the show had been diminished by the brochure or the promoters web site.

Ed Angell

Reply to
Ed Angell