Chinese Lanturns seedlings

I planted some Chinese lanturn seeds a couple weeks ago. How will they look when they emerge. I placed them in some pots, and things are coming up, but how would I know if they are "weeds" or the lanturns?
Thanks
Tom
In article

They will all have the same leaf.
--

- Billy

grasshopper.
Billy wrote:

And they will dicots, many weed seeds are from grasses (monocots). Their habits are entirely different. Grass seedlings shoot from the centre in leaf blades, your lantern bush will have a main stem with leaves coming off it. To tell lantern bush from other dicots (eg broad leafed weeds) follow Billy's advice and/or wait until they grow somewhat and compare to weeds nearby.
David