Chinese bricks

Feel the quality...

Animal

At the beginning, those bricks used a clay high in organic matter, fired too fast and to too low a temperature. Sometimes known as 'black core' but my understanding of the term is for similar a but not identical fault.

Those collapsing buildings need not all have had faulty bricks, but it does cast doubt on their building standards in general.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Hmm, Chinese bricks was a name for a device used by males for other purposes when I was just a young hormonally infested bloke. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

wot ???

Please explain

Reply to
fred

I think I would prefer not to know (even if it does sound like there is DIY content)

Reply to
newshound

His text to sbeech is misbronouncing?

Reply to
Richard

I need help in the area that you seem to be describing. Please elucidate.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Well played, sir! <Applause!>

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Bervert!

Reply to
Richard

Borax

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Blain old borax or road of borax?

Reply to
Richard

Richard, Jackinapes, such as yourself often assume fake IDs to enhance their mischief. Not you though, you really are a Dick. Or to clarify in aid of your apparent dyslexia, "A Brick"

Reply to
Mike Halmarack