How many Earths do we need if the world's population lived like....

How many Earths do we need if the world's population lived like... United States, 5.0 Earths Australia, 4.1 Earths South Korea, 3.5 Russia, 3.3 Germany, 3.0 Switzerland, 2.9 United Kingdom, 2.9 France, 2.8 Japan, 2.8 Italy, 2.6 Spain, 2.3 China, 2.2 Brazil, 1.8 India, 0.7 [Ecological footprints in 2018]

Reply to
David P