TGTA Newletter Email List

The Green Thumb Alliance is publishing a new newsletter in E-Zine Format.
It will be filled with info on the TGTA and their sponsored groups as well as gardening articles and tips.
All of which will be emailed to you.
If you would like to receive this newsletter or know some one who would just send me your email address and I will put you on are mailing list.
And if you would be interested in helping out with are newsletter by contributing articles, stories, pictures or gardening tib bits please feel free to contact me as well.
Contact me at Subject line should say TGTA mag