Email host

My website is currently hosted by nativespace. After this year I will not need it but i would like to hang on the emaiul addresses linked to the same address.

If anyone knows how I can achieve that at minimal cost I would appreciate suggestions.

TIA

Alan

Reply to
pinnerite

Look at Mythic Beasts:

They can host domains, web sites and email. I have moved one account to them and am moving a second in January. Very responsive help and they told me I don't really need a web site for the second domain, email hosting will be sufficient.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

+1

transfer your domain registration to mythic beasts and supply DNS, if you don't want web hosting that's fine.

will you have an email box from whoever is your ISP?

IF YES ... get mythic beasts to supply email forwarding to your ISP mailbox

IF NO ... get mythic beasts to provide you a mailbox and deliver incoming into it

Reply to
Andy Burns

See if

have what you want.

Moved there a couple of years ago and they are very approachable.

Reply to
AnthonyL

I am happily using 20i free hosting inc email. I wouldn't bother with routing your emails through MS or google although I know some people like to. I have no idea why.

TW

Reply to
TimW

Is it

free ? Prob. I'm stupid, but cannot find a free plan on the site :-)

Reply to
servoloro

perhaps? You need to have the domain through them as far as I can see at a very competitive price.

Reply to
AnthonyL

I have a free hosting from

also have an email. The free account has a string attached, I have log into their site once every 4 weeks I think. I have a recurring event on my calendar for 23 days. And I'm not bragging on their features in the free account. I simply use so I can ftp my web site to it, I make locally, and need no fancy server side features. So it's worked for me for quite a few years.

Reply to
Big Al

Exactly that. TW

Reply to
TimW

I didn’t see the original question, but I used to get a free email address with a cheap domain name (via uk2.net).

Then they dropped the free emails :(.

I went with gmail for my new email, as I felt they were unlikely to shut it down.

Reply to
Chris Holmes