Onion sets

What onion sets do you recommend and where do you purchase them from.
Appreciate any help. Dav
-- camerashy

Onions are day length sensitive. I buy my plants from Dixondale Farms. (do a google search for their website) I have no association with them other than being a well satisfied customer. Steve
What onion sets do you recommend and where do you purchase them from.

-- camerashy
I buy pearl onions at the supermarket, the kind you put in stews whole. Put 'em in the ground instead. Three months later onions as big as your fist.
-Frank
--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com