onion sets, etc.

hope to put some in this week, once i can dig them out of where they are stored in the garage. dunno if they will even be any good. hard to get to them until we get some stuff moved...

flowers are coming along. surprised by some new miniature daffodils. must have been a part of a spring flower planter given to a friend. she passes them on to us and we plant them wherever. some don't make it. some do.

today i hope i can convince myself to get out and get a few things done, if it's warm enough... apple saplings have to come out of the garden they are in, wild grape vines need cutting back.

plenty of other things to do.

i suppose i should first make sure the taxes are looked at. don't think i even have to file so that is all i have to verify. look at three pieces of paper and add a few numbers. if less than X don't bother. :)

songbird

Reply to
songbird