help Identifying a herb

My mother was growing them last year and its regrown apparently, but she cant remember what it is, since she was growing a bunch of different herbs last year, so any ideas as to what it is would be great
[image:
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/zibafu/11.jpg]
--
zibafu

zibafu said:

Hard to tell anything from the picture. A better look at the flower might help. Doesn't really resemble any culinary herb I am familiar with. Does it have any particular aroma when you crush the leaves?
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
Pat Kiewicz wrote:

I have grown many culinary herbs and considered many more. This doesn't look like one. A clearer and closer pic would help (hint: if you cannot hold the camera steady try resting it on something)
This bloke:
http://www.uni-graz.at/~katzer/engl/index.html
has just about every herb known. I don't think you will find it there.
David
'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote: > ;963767']Pat Kiewicz wrote:-

> cannot

I have lots of different herbs growing in my garden,but I have never seen that one. It looks very like a weed to me. Sorry.
--
Decourcey