help Identifying a herb

My mother was growing them last year and its regrown apparently, but she cant remember what it is, since she was growing a bunch of different herbs last year, so any ideas as to what it is would be great

[image:
zibafu

might help. Doesn't really resemble any culinary herb I am familiar with. Does it have any particular aroma when you crush the leaves?

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

I have grown many culinary herbs and considered many more. This doesn't look like one. A clearer and closer pic would help (hint: if you cannot hold the camera steady try resting it on something)

This bloke:

just about every herb known. I don't think you will find it there.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I have lots of different herbs growing in my garden,but I have never seen that one. It looks very like a weed to me. Sorry.

Reply to
Decourcey