Help identifying my oven

I need to order a door seal for a Bosch oven. Unfortunately I can't find a model number or serial number anywhere on the front of the oven or inside the doors. It looks like it may have been cleaned off!

It's a double electric oven, with a green LED clock at the top left, with 4 push buttons and a rotary knob for timer control. The oven controls are 4 white knobs at the top right. I've trawled the Bosch website, but it doesn't have a picture of it anywhere.

If anyone has any bright ideas about how to identify it I'm all ears.

Reply to
Fishter

The identification plate will be on the back (conveniently). You'll have to pull it out.

Otherwise this site has quite a ot of pictures (a simple Google search found it!)

Reply to
Bob Mannix

According to the Bosch website it's either on the inside of the doors or on the main body, at the middle of the bottom door. However, I suppose I'll have to have a full inspection :-(

It's a few years old and was already installed when I moved in, so I doubt it's still for sale. I can't find a similar one either.

Reply to
Fishter

There may be a clue in the above! If it's old and no longer for sale, any comments about the whereabouts of the identification plate on the current website might not be applicable to your model. This at least indicates that pulling it out is worth a try. Anyway it'll give you a chance to clean all the grot out from behind it ;o)

Reply to
Bob Mannix

I've obtained spares for a Bosch oven and washing machine from:

thread I had re. hinges for a washing machine door - this is where I got them)

To get the exact part number you need the ENR and FD numbers, which as you gather are on the ID plate.

John Hearns