Hello grean finger guys and girls

Hi we live on Anglesey, and do no have a large garden, and for health reasons my son made some raised beds for us.

We also have a 8 ft greenhouse, that we have 4 tomato plants and 2 grapevines in, plus stageing for seed pots.

A 5ft green poli greenhouse that has pots and troughs in . And a 4ft by 2ft poli greenhouse fited in 1 of the raised beds . We are lucky to have friends and family that help us to do the things we can not do lol.

Is there any gardeners on here that live on anglesey ??.

Reply to
growvege