Hello every body

Hello, everyone, I am new on this site and love gain knowledge about home repair and home improvement......Thanks!

Reply to
lenorarwalton

You're a few years too late.

This group has been taken over by undisciplined swine who post nothing concerning home repair. They are a bunch of miscreants who ran out of groups to destroy until they found this one. There is only a small handful of posters who post anything at all concerning home.repair.

I hope your newsreader has adequate filtering capability, or you'll be stuck with nothing but a group full of arguing idiots.

Reply to
pauly

Try Thunderbird if in need of a good newsreader. Besides allowing filtering by poster it also has a button to ignore a particular thread. That's handy whena subject has been beaten to death.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:23:37 +0000, lenorarwalton wrote in

Welcome. There is a lot of off-topic junk posted, but if you freely use your filters you'll find good information.

Reply to
CRNG