Window joinery

I need to make some window frames for my conservatory. I could design them from scratch, but does anyone know of a site with diagrammes of simple window frames to save me reinventing the wheel?
What I'm after is cross sections of the mullions, the casements, that sort of thing.
Roland Butter :- There\'s nothing like a knob of butter.