What are they called?

I need a couple of chrome caps for my lawnmower. They are the chrome dome type that are tapped onto the end of a spindle to stop the spindle sliding out. You usually see them on pushchairs and children's ride on toys etc. What are they called?? I have tried googling various permutations of chrome/cap/dome/tap on....but cannot find anything. Anybody?
Cheers
John
John wrote:

http://www.bakfin.com/starlock/domedcap.html
--
Adrian C

Thanks for that I couldn't remember they were called Starlock,
Many thanks
John