Brackets - but what are they called ?

I'm after some steel brackets in lengths L shaped and holes in them along both profiles - I want to use them to make a register plate bracket in the chimney - anyone know what they're called? I'd call them big meccano :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

Wall straps, rafter hangers, numerous naes in different places. Available at all builders merchants.

Reply to
A.Lee

thats the one :-) danm its expensive for what it is :-(

Reply to
Staffbull

Meccano strips are miniature angle iron.

NT

Reply to
NT

Try Rapid Racking as a MUCH cheaper source of this stuff

They may not show individual slotted angle on the online site but a phone call and a credit car should see you all right.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If that is rapidracking.com, WOT gives an amber warning; clicking on the links flags up that the certificate doesn't match the name.

Reply to
PeterC

Only because you visited

rather than
that could be solved by them using a Subject Alternate Name certificate, or you using the URLs they publicise ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks :-)

Reply to