Tank feed

On an emergency basis, I've just had to fit a stainless flexi pipe to the filler valve on my cold water loft tank. Is this OK, short term/long term? Do I need to get a plumber in asap to replace in copper? Thanks for any advice, Jerry

medium/long term. Sleep well.
Thanks for the reassurance, Heliotrope. Much obliged, Jerry