2 border tiles upside down

Hi

we had a complete new bathroom fitted late last year. all looks great but having a "little free time" i was looking at the border tiles and spotted 2 fitted upside down. 1 near the main window and 1 on the otherside of the bathroom near the bath. (5m apart).

the border tiles have a fancy scroll and a line at the bottom which on these

2 is 180 deg out. do you think its possible to cut out the grout and remove the 2 tiles without effecting the tiles next to them. then either use 2 new or if ok the same 2 tiles?

Mark

Reply to
Mark D. Smith

=================================== Since it's taken several months for you to notice the offending tiles it would appear that they're not very noticeable. The most sensible thing to do is to leave them alone as they're obviously not very visible to the casual observer.

Trying to take out individual tiles is always problematical, but if you do decide to try, rake out the grout and then tap the face of the offending tile with a hammer until it breaks up into bits which can be removed piece-meal. Consider the risk of damage to surrounding tiles before you start.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Thanks we have decided to leave it as is.

Mark

Reply to
Mark D. Smith