I've just had a leak :-)

in the kitchen,the problem is the washing machine junction tap(isolating valve?) anyway I needed to fix a problem on washing machine and the damn hot valve has popped the innards out ie the closing ball, two rubber O rings and a flange.

Water,Water everywhere. :-(

Anyone familiar with refitting the innards?

I'm thinking O ring,Closing ball,O ring,and flange but not sure which way the flange fits in?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I'd be real tempted to go the 'get a new one' route. If it's done it once, it's likely to do it again.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

The sequence you need is: go to shop, buy new one, come home and fit!

Reply to
John Rumm

The District Nurse came yesterday but said she wasn't allowed to re-fit, if necessary Spouse will have to go to A&E ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The sequence was...

f*ck how did that happen? O ring.Ball,Oring,Flange...sod it this way will do.

And it did. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby