Recess shower cubicle design help

Hi,

i'm looking to have two shower cubicles built in a current extension. I want stud walls with a stone tray but with a rail for a shower curtain rather than a glass door. How should the front be made so the curtain can fall behind the tray and water won't run from the tray outside the cubicle?

I'm planning to use aqua panel and tiles within the cubicle.

anon

I have installed several showers. Never found the curtain worked without leakage - always a gap between the shower and curtain at bottom - get mould on curtain - never get the kids to drape it properly. Fitted concertina type doors - magic. Incidentally found a 'top-access' trap to degunge the ladies hair, would shampoo in shower - not only easy access but train her indoors to do it herself

Colin Jackson