Shower cubicle advice needed

Hi everybody

I'm putting a new shower room in my current loft conversion project. Does anyone have any tips for a reliable and reasonably priced shower cubicle?

Argos do some ridiculously cheap ones that I am assured are rubbish, but they have one at £360 that catches my eye:

anyone tried it? Are there any other hot tips that I should investigate?

TIA, Ben

Reply to
Ben C

I just put up a Mira shower cubicle, chrome finish. It is very nice and good quality, but a bit expensive. The Argos cubicles are not so good quality.

> Has anyone tried it? Are there any other hot tips that I should > investigate?

Reply to
BIGEYE

> Has anyone tried it? Are there any other hot tips that I should > investigate?

Niagara do good quality cubicles, reasonable price and 10 year guarantee. Well pleased with our Quadrant

availiable at merchants rather than the diy sheds.

Chris

Reply to
Kris

Thanks Chris. I've searched online and telephoned around, but nobody seems to have one that I can see. Jewson said they could order one for me, but I really want to look before I buy. Any idea of a specific merchant that might have one? btw, I'm in London, but I'm hopeful they're available at a major chain if you are outside London...

Cheers, Ben

Reply to
Ben C