Wanna get warm and fuzzy?

Book a room here...
http://www.icehotel-canada.com/en/index.en.php

before it melts.
When I moved to Minnesocolda, we expected lots of snow and cold. People all bragged about the cold. Our first full winter it sub-zero in November, with a short January thaw in the 30's, then back to sub-zero until March. This was NORMAL weather here.
It's been getting progressively warmer each winter. Now, we get to NORMAL winter temperatures and people complain that it's cold. Isn't it SUPPOSED to be cold in Minnesota in the winter?
And then, they complain about global warming, too... Isn't there something really really wrong here?