Cold room in warm zone

Hello again-

I'm still trying to figure out why one of the rooms upstairs doesn't seem to get adequate heat. We have forced hot water with baseboard heat, all of the upstairs rooms are in the same zone. I could not locate any kind of bleeder screw on the relevant baseboard heater, but I was able to bleed off a couple of buckets of water from the zone "faucet" at the boiler in the basement. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what else I could do? The baseboard heater pipe gets warmish, but not hot enough to effectively heat the room.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Donna

Reply to
Donna

Its probaby got air at a high point, draining just water could have made it worse if the water wasnt replaced. Is your auto fill valve on. There should be some type of zone air bleed on each zone near the furnace or get someone to tap in an air bleed vent if it can be done.

Reply to
m Ransley