The Battle of the groups

It started with census averages, but you cut all that out so you could flame away and say nothing.

Reply to
George Conklin

The years I went to school on the subway were never the place for doing any work of any type. You just endured standing and walking for the close to 1 hour it took.

Reply to
George Conklin

I'd say it was more like a nice hot water bottle. :-)

Reply to
Amy Blankenship

Question: In those years, how would you have gotten from A to B if there hadn't been a subway?

Reply to
Amy Blankenship

More nonsense.

Reply to
George Conklin

Irrelevant comment. The comment was that you really cannot do any useful gainful work while riding on a transit system.

Reply to
George Conklin

I know you are, but what am I?

Reply to
Amy Blankenship

It was actually a question. Are you unable to answer it?

Reply to
Amy Blankenship

It's like talking to the Borg. You will be assimilated.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

On 01 Nov 2007, Michael Bulatovich wrote

Nah; he'd have to be as coherently interesting as the Borg for that to happen...which ain't gonna happen.

Reply to
HVS

lol... Depends how and where it lands I guess. ;)

Reply to
Warm Worm

I wonder if there's a computer game based on this phenomenon.

Reply to
Warm Worm

That's irrelevant. ; )

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"He _is_ a Borg!"

Reply to
Warm Worm

Quality of life?! You'd be asking the wrong person the wrong question if you came to my door... But I'd invite you in and offer you a Thai-style rollerblade ass-massage: "A full course of Thai massage typically lasts two hours or more, and includes pulling fingers, toes, ears etc., cracking the knuckles, walking on the recipient's back, arching the recipient's back in a rolling action etc.... Sometimes... the practitioners do the procedures in unison."

--

(Now go back and notice my deliberate and misleading edit.)

Reply to
Warm Worm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

On 02 Nov 2007, Michael Bulatovich wrote

I make that 21 M&Ms...which reminds me; it's almost lunch time.

Reply to
HVS

...or breakfast...

Reply to