Silly Senators

Christopher Dodd mentioned the *privacy clause* of the Constitution. If I'da been there I'da asked him about the Santa Clause, which is just to the right of the penumbra.....
That would be a question better posed to the President... And I'd ask it right after asking the question "Mr. President, I'm unclear as to the new clear water act... can you repeat my question?" The second he says "new clear water act?" I'd say, "AHA!!! I knew you could say the word nuclear!!!"