drivel

Now we know where drivel has been these past few months: in Russia waiting for his Lada to come off the production line.

Reply to
Tim Streater

They've only suspended the production while re-engineering for a Wankle engine.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There's no LE in Drivel's engyne.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

What what ??

Reply to
Tim Streater

That what, obviously.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , Tim Streater writes

He's been posting occasionally in uk.railway under one of his many nyms, "News".

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Wow. Such Wit. Ked Dodd eat your heart out.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The Ruskies did actually put one in the Lada.

You are senile.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What, what, what, what.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What! Another madman.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I hope your cold gets better.

Reply to
Steve Firth

cough, cough.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'll look forward to it being 'car of the year' then?

Your needle has stuck. Get your nurse to sort it immediately - you need those drugs.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This man is clearly simple. He must eff off.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel