drivel

Now we know where drivel has been these past few months: in Russia waiting for his Lada to come off the production line.

--
Tim

They've only suspended the production while re-engineering for a Wankle engine.
--
*He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, dead.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

There's no LE in Drivel's engyne.
--
Ineptocracy

The Ruskies did actually put one in the Lada.
You are senile.

I'll look forward to it being 'car of the year' then?

Your needle has stuck. Get your nurse to sort it immediately - you need those drugs.
--
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

This man is clearly simple. He must eff off.
What?
Brian
From the sofa of Brian Gaff -
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

What what ??
--
Tim

Tim Streater wrote:

That what, obviously.
--
Ineptocracy

What!

What, what, what, what.

He's been posting occasionally in uk.railway under one of his many nyms, "News".
--
(\_/)
(='.'=)

What! Another madman.

Wow. Such Wit. Ked Dodd eat your heart out.

I hope your cold gets better.
--
<•DarWin><|
_/ _/