Re: Website Client

Sounds like it will be very interesting. Keep us posted.
--
Edgar

Cool! I hope it turns out well for you. Let us know.

restaurant behind it. (they make a very good latte ;-) and the truffles are to die for.) The new owner went to Italy and came back with a truckload of antique doors and panels. The restaurant interior designer was in NY. I ended up working with the GC and Owner's rep to fit some items in. The restaurant drawings were good, but nobody can be positive some antique will slide right in and work without some reworking of the surroundings unless they are on site and available.
Don wrote:

Nice. :)
Don wrote:

I'd write back: "In what sense?"