Subject Author Posted Replies

.. spin on a new old safety razor ?
A local company is selling a new precision safety razor - - a pivot from their aerospace work - few reviews that mention a complaint - seem to relate to its light-weight ; and I can imagine wanting a...
42
42

LeeValley Veritas Speed clamps
I have several sets of the LeeValley Veritas Speed clamps, plus additional rods. they are a pain to store, but the best clamps for my use. In line with the previous thread about storage, has any one...
6
6

New tool!
My birthday is coming up this week and I treated myself to a new tool. Comparable in price to the Starrett tools but IMHO more versatile for the woodworker. Incra makes measuring devices for lay out,...
9
9

What Is It? Non-Tool Version
This object was screwed to the ceiling of a closet in a 1935 built house. Is it nothing more than an old-fashioned coat or hat hook that would normally be screwed to a wall, perhaps used for some...
59
59

Wine glass holder
So my wife's wine glasses are on the top inside of her our cabinets in the back and she will "not" put them anywhere else lol. I'm looking for a slide of sorts that'll allow her to pull out and rack...
13
13

Serving Dish Storage Solution
I posted a picture of the serving dish stands that I build with the aid of the Shaper Origin. Bob wanted to see the stands in action. Here they are. I built 4, 2 were filled immediately and I suspect...
11
11

Power Tools. --Modern Marvels and The Tools that Built America
Have you seen them on the History Channel? Both series have been on Sunday nights on History Channel. Right now I'm watching what was recorded yesterday but they will repeat next Sunday.
3
3

Shaper Origin (2023 Update)
Soooo my wife wanted several serving dish holders. Those things that hold candy, dishes, small decorate plates, and or what ever. She found a design with dowel rods to separate each piece. I'm making...
13
13

More Woodworking Murphy bed project
So I have been busy this year. It started off with a kitchen rehab. Basically all new new cabinet doors with book matched center panels, new drawers plus 13 additional drawers to fill the lower...
7
7

Saw Blade Test
Here is some interesting information. A test of several 7.25" circular saw blades. Ripping a 2x4, again with 10 framing nails, and then again with out nails. For you Harbor Freight fans it is...
6
6

Adjusting table height
Hello my table on my 2040 wont go up and down even after much pressure and we 40 on all posts and gears is there some hidden pin release somewhere? Thank you
1
1

Miss Cleveland Builds a Rocket (On-Topic)
<> Note that she's a rather extreme Nahmite (by extreme I mean she doesn't just use power tools, she uses lasers). Also, she really was Miss Cleveland. And she's a lot of fun to watch.

Cutting Lumber Core Plywood On A Table Saw
I have a few scraps of 3/16" lumber core plywood that I scarfed from a friend's woodbin many years ago. I've never used lumber core plywood, so last night was my first cutting experience with it. I...
41
41

craftsman bandsaw rip fence assessory #9-23433
I have not been able to find the rip fence for this very good bandsaw
1
1

#63607 Craftsman motor just buzzes (2023 Update)
#63607 motor for Craftsman RAS #113.19770 buzzes, and jerks as if trying to start turning when i turn it on power. But when I give it a spin by hand it starts and runs, and the clutch opens to...
8
8