Yankee Screwdriver

His t-shirts are all different colors, he is color blind and can't tell the difference. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

And they come with a wire coat hanger. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Tailor could have taken in the pants to compensate for your weight loss.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Pants are the easy part. The coat certainly wouldn't be worth the effort.

Reply to
krw

I've never gotten a wire coat hanger in a deck of cards.

Reply to
krw

I once got a file in a chocolate cake.

(If anybody asks, I was never here.)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Welding rod, tool hangers, small project hanger for finishing, picking car and p/u truck doors, antennae's, rabbit, trimmer, tons of useful things, far more useful than plastic. But wooden hangers, those you can carve, fire starters, laminate the straight ones for backing a wrist cross bow, sling shot, and so on. Oh ya, propellers.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Reply to
OFWW

Someone who works in the front office?

Reply to
OFWW

Ahh, long tail "T"s!

Keeps that plumbers crack in check!

-BR

Reply to
Brewster

Sandy Berger put them in his pants. (musta been uncomfortable)

;-)

Reply to
krw

Our CEO (of a $4B company, part of a $80B multi-national) doesn't even wear them daily.

Reply to
krw