WTB: Woodworking Training Videos

A long shot, but I thought I'd give this a try. I'm considering buying some of the instructional DVD's sold by Mohawk Refinishing, for training on proper use of their products. They're rather pricey though, and I wondered if anyone out there has some used ones they no longer needed and would be willing to resell. Or has anyone else viewed them and could give an opinion on them. Thanks

Reply to
Chris F.