WTB: 315.22590 Craftsmen Belt Sander

I've been using one of these in a specially designed jig. It has died and need a replacement. Dave

Not familiar with that particular model.... but I have a model 315.22420 sander (3 x 21) that I'd be willing to sell. If interested, email me at woodworks at milmac dot com
Dave, Sears parts cannot find this model. Are you sure you have the right number?
DaveH wrote:

That number is correct. This unit was probably produced in the 50's.
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:50:10 -0500, DaveH

Just a shot, but I have a 315.11732 4x24 from about 1970. It's available, if it'll help (actually, it's avaliable anyway).
I have a picture of it at
http://www.woodbutcher.net/images/tools/sander-rod.jpg
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:54:48 +0000, LRod

It looks like I may be able to adapt a new Craftsmen model 11727. Thanks for the offer WB. Dave
I would love learn how to carve wood snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
what is a jig.