Worlds Largest Hardware Store !

Worlds Largest Hardware Store ! check out

Reply to
damianl

Two posts with pretty much the same results.

I'd call you a retard but I don't think you're quite even that smart.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I think it is a tease building to something. max

Reply to
max

You did not see the link? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I think it's evidence of a slow, fragmented thought process.

Reply to
mp

Yeah, that kind of gives the mentally-challenged a bad name. This definitely goes into the "Book of Stupid Spammer Tricks"

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

He's got my vote for "World's dumbest spammer"

Reply to
Dave Jackson

: >>Two posts with pretty much the same results. : >>

: >>I'd call you a retard but I don't think you're quite even : >>that smart. : >>

: >

: > Yeah, that kind of gives the mentally-challenged a bad name. This : > definitely goes into the "Book of Stupid Spammer Tricks" : >

: >

: >

: >>UA100 : >

: But if only we could convince all spammers to do the same!

Josie

Reply to
firstjois