Wookworking Supply - Bedford Texas

A couple weeks ago there was a query about this store, located on Highway 121 at the Harwood Road exit (northwest corner).

Today's "Fort Worth Star-Telegram" has their advertisement.

o 15% off all power tools o 20% off everything else o knobs and pulls for 50 cents each o pair of drawer glides for a dollar

Reason enough (for me) to drop in.

Jim Stuyck

Reply to
Jim Stuyck

It is a good store. On a business trip 6 months ago I drove past it and the sign looked like Wodworkers Supply and I got all excited, pulled off the highway and found my way back to it. After getting over my dissapointment I wandered around and donated only about $40. Good thing I did not have much room in my suitcase.

Reply to
mew