Woodworks Supply, Bedford, Texas

This store, at highway 121 and Harwood Road, continues its going out of business sale. Today, power tools are 25 percent off, everything else is 30 percent off. Hours are

10-6, Monday thru Saturday.

I continue to drop in from time to time, picking up "little things that I may need." Sooner or later, out comes the big ticket thing I'll have to find room for in the shop!

Jim Stuyck

Reply to
Jim Stuyck