Woodworker Business Apprenticeship - Staring You!

Coming Tomorrow at 1:00PM EST

Your "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Chance!

Don't Click Here until then!

Reply to
BAF

Coming Tomorrow at 1:00PM EST

Your "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Chance!

Don't Click Here until then!

Reply to
BAF

Yes, of course; that's what I want--a business relationship with someone who either can't tell the difference between staring and starring, or doesn't believe in preparing a business proposal well enough to exclude typographical errors

Or someone who spams....

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Maybe it is a special program for people with a certain ocular problem. Or, maybe not. We'll see. Or, maybe not. -- Igor

Reply to
igor

WOW! Are you in luck. I found this totally lame website.... %-) Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax