woodturning tips & jigs wanted

Hi again from the Grey-Bruce Woodturning Guild in beautiful Kincardine, Ontario, Canada.

We are in the process of building an online educational archive of turning hints, tips, and jigs. If any of you have good material and ideas for the archive, we'd sure love to hear from you. We are a volunteer organization and access to the archive will be free . . . so we are not in a position to pay for this material, but most certainly will include full credit to the author or designer of the material (including a link back to your turning web site, if you'd like).

We'd be grateful for any assistance from the turning community at large. Please send your ideas to snipped-for-privacy@gbwg.ca. Also, please feel free to check out our woodtuning web site @

We welcome your general comments, feedback and ideas, anytime.

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Irwin Seidman Web Administrator Grey-Bruce Woodturners Guild

webmaster