extra,extra long straight router bits

Hello.I'm looking for a source of 2 1/2" straight cut, 1/2" router bits. Google finds lots of 2" long ones, does anyone know of a source of longer ones? They're to be used to clean up mortises in Eastern White Pine(timber framing projects). All help is appreciated

-- Jay Miller

Reply to
j.b. miller

|Hello.I'm looking for a source of 2 1/2" straight cut, 1/2" router bits. |Google finds lots of 2" long ones, does anyone know of a source of longer |ones? |They're to be used to clean up mortises in Eastern White Pine(timber framing |projects). |All help is appreciated

Model 1055A or 1073

Wes Stewart

Reply to
Wilson

Freud 12-130. I have other 1/2" long straight bits but prefer the freud because it doesn't stick out past the base of my Dewalt 612 router when the router is set for zero depth.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

Funny you should be looking for that. I needed a longer one then I own myself and, with Woodworkers Warehouse closed I took a shot and stopped last night at Lowe's. They had both a 2" and a 2 1/2" Boch straight bits with 1/2" shanks..

Reply to
MikeG

Reply to
Pat Barber