Speciality Internet Search Engine

Our search engine spider has crawled most US, Canadian, and Australian agriculture colleges, to include the Extension Service, forestry, horticulture, entomology, Master Gardener and animal and plant science departments for publications and fact sheets. It has also crawled the USDA and most foreign Ministries of Agriculture if English is listed. The US extension web sites include all the 4-H publications. The spider has also crawled thousands of commercial, private, and world wide agriculture/horticulture sites. This site has no pop-ups and we use a no-wieghted randomizer to show search results. 40 per page.

We are now at 250,000+ pages listed in just the agriculture realm. We are in need of rancher/farmer personal web sites (205 listed), so please feel free to add your internet pride creation and send an email to your friends to tell them to add theirs. Search and find neighboring sites or others with like interest so you can use the power of networking.

Search Engine Page

on the Hints for help.

Please forward and bookmark if you like what you see. Check back often, our spider crawls and adds new sites daily. Our spider also revisits all sites every 21 days for updates on meta tags, title, and content. Please make sure that your title does not just have 'index' or 'home' prior to adding your site to a realm.

Reply to
dnelson957