Woodtek 1.5 hp dust collector - opinions?

Am considering a mobile dust collector to use on one tool at a time. The Woodtek 1.5 hp Model 102-023 appears to be a good value as it includes 1 micron bags where most others come standard with 30 micron bags.

Has anyone had any experience with this unit and Woodtek products?

TIA

Joe T

Reply to
Joe T

I believe you can more of a unit by getting a Delta unit for a few bucks more. The Delta 50-850 is a higher rated unit by several tests that have been published over the last few years.

Joe T wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

I had a Woodtec 1hp dust collector that I used for almost 10 years. I had the on/off switch go out on me, but it worked fine for me until I got my Oneida. Hauling it from machine to machine got to be a chore, and the hoses and power cords were a pain also. At that time, I had a

400 sq ft shop, and it was so tight in there that I had to open a door to fart. If you can find a place to put it, and run ducts to the machines, or stations, it is worth it. robo hippy
Reply to
robo hippy