Woodpeckers does it again (2023 Update)

Nice tool but for that price it ought to stand on the floor and have a

1/2HP motor.
Reply to
krw

"But it was on sale"

Reply to
Markem618

When I was grownin' up, my dad told me that "There's no problem so small that you can't throw a lot of money at it..".

Reply to
Bill

On Apr 28, 2022, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote (in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com):

Holy $hit $600 + tax & Shipping!

Reply to
10x

The price will drop when the Biden administration forgives student debt and the designers at woodpeckers don't need as much money.

Reply to
Leon

This is a LATE April Fools day tool, right? I have never never never ever had an issue with using the point of the bit for alignment. But waIt !!!! Look for the automatic pencil/pen tool to help you sign your name in just the right place in your checkbook.

Reply to
Leon

Somehow it seems that, with a few practice runs, I could do the same thing freehand using my Wixey gauge and my Fisch brad point bits with the extra-long points. I could certainly get it right within a few degrees which is good enough for any woodworking I've experienced.

Reply to
John McGaw