Woodhaven Cove Profiler

Years ago I purchased the software " Woodhaven Cove Profiler".This was to see what the cove would be by using a different six blade on the tablesaw or changing the feed angle. This software does not work with Windows 7 and Woodhaven does not have a upgraded version. Does anybody have this software and have they been able to get it to work with Winows 7?

Vic

Reply to
victorj

Probably your best bet is to DL Windows Virtual PC for Win7 and run XP in it.. You can get it here:

I have it and it works but I can't tell you much about it because I haven't fired it up for at least a year. However, Google and Microsoft can tell you more than you will ever want to know.

I run Oracle Virtual Machine. With a powerful PC, and a lot of memory, one can run several OS's at once. I have a Win7 PC with Oracle VMs running XP, 8.1, and Ubuntu. Oracle VM is more than you need, I mention it only to explain why I can't give details about Win Virtual PC running XP - except that it works, is free, and is easy to install.

Jerry O.

Reply to
Jerry Osage

Second hit on google search comes up with:

Scott Lurndal

Lots of online calculators out there.

The ShopNotes version

provides the formula. I believe the "10" in the denominator is the blade diameter - change as needed.

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Forgot to point out that the ShopNotes calculator is actually an Acrobat form. If you are using a 10" blade, just download it and save it for future offline use.

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Which gives you 20 - count'em, TWENTY - data miners along with access to the desired applet.

dadiOH

Reply to
dadiOH

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote in news:bfklhadesbg1tctm9l2g6o72dj8fs78qeu@