vinyl cove base

i need some vinyl cove base for a small section of my garage. the color is not important, but what is there is torn up and moldy and has become dangerous b/c it's on a step. I need it to be 8 inches high and 32 inches wide. does anyone know where to find this? i have only found 4 or six inch cove base and this requires 8 inch.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 357343 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
carrieinmn