Wooden Train Rail Jigs

Greetings, I have been off and on, been looking for what I recall to be a kit for a router, bit and probably fence, to cut train tracks for the Thomas the Tank-style trains. As of yet, I haven't been able to find them. Additionally, I don't know that they are even an option anymore, given what I've seen to be the connector between track segments.

If anyone has any tips, links, info, I would be extremely appreciative.

Thanks, jason

Reply to
Jason Brooks

Hope this helps. I've ordered from them and been satisfied but I have NOT ordered this item.

Howard

Yet another:

stoutman

One more thing, You might appreciate the train table I built for my 3-year old to hold his Thomas the Train set:

stoutman

Thanks all for you replies. And stoutman, the table is lovely. I've been chewing on trying my hand at one later. Good pics for planning.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Brooks

The site has links to router bits, parts, etc.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Thank you!

I am considering buying the train track router bits also. Shouldn't be to hard to make your own track.

Reply to
stoutman