REQ: Project Advice

I am a novice wood worker, and can handle simple to intermediate projects. I was hoping someone here could point me towards a resource to solve a problem for me. I am looking for advice and/or plans on making brio style train tracks. Funds are low for us this year, so I was hoping to be able to make a mass of track for the kids to expand their collection.

BV.

Reply to
BenignVanilla

Check with Rockler and Woodcraft. They sell the bits for making the track. Also look in the archives at

and you'll find a good number of messages regarding materials and techniques.

Reply to
Norm Underwood

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:54:26 -0400, "BenignVanilla" pixelated:

Look within, Grasshoppah. It is there you will find the answer.

DAGS, hon.

G'luck, tiBetty.

-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Buy it. Although you can make your own, the non-Brio compatible tracks are a _lot_ cheaper than Brio. You'd need to be making kindergarten-size quantities to break even on the price of the cutters.

If you want to make things, make some trains to go on it.

-- Smert' spamionam

Reply to
Andy Dingley