req: Woodsmith 50

I just ordered a 6-pack of plans from ShopNotes/Woodsmith. It's amazing how, when your browsing through all those ideas, you find a bunch of stuff that you didn't even know you needed ! Anyway, I only went out there for a particular plan in Woodsmith 50 (bench and cabinet), and of course, it's sold out. I really only want the specs/drawings for the cabinet under the bench, to get some ideas. I am not cheap and trying to get something for nothing, I simply can't get it anymore. I was hoping someone would either sell or trade with me for one - or for that matter, sell it to me cheap and I'll send it back in a few days (rent?). What I'm mostly interested in is how they did the long drawers in the cabinet part.

jim in orlando

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Anthony Diodati

Thanks Anthony.

I just went out to the site and blew up the cover picture - no date of any kind to see - it's got to be pretty old though because I had it 8-10 years ago myself. Heres the cover:

bailey

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Jim,

I've got it. Will scan it tonight and see if I can email it to you. Sometimes that #$%^ scanner and I don't get along. If I have problems, I'll let you know and snail mail the copies to you.

Looks like a _real_ nice workbench. Are you going to paint it DeWalt yellow & black or go with Jet white?

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ
16 years old volume 9
Reply to
Knucklehead

inline...

Thanks a lot ! You can email me for a street address if you need it - jim at jbaileygroup dot com

I haven't made up my mind yet on building the bench or the cabinet - I'll certainly post pics whatever I do. So far as my color preferences go, I'm more the Delta blue or Porter Cable black/red/gray type.

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Jeez. Has it been that long.... I'm really getting old.

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Reply to
Anthony Diodati