wooden bookmarks

I am looking for a magazine article about a fellow, I think from Maine, who makes wooden bookmarks. One of his customers is LL Bean. I cannot remember which magazine it is in. Itcould have been 3 or more years ago. Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
RB Jones

It was in Fine Woodworking, Sept-Oct, 2002, Issue 158, p.74.

I remembered being intrigued by that guy and the article. Pretty neat business.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Thayer

I saw some of his work at a local independent book store while Christmas shopping. Pretty cool little product.

Talk about finding a niche...

John E.

Reply to
John Emmons